- HKUST. High-Dimensional Probability: Theory and Applications, MATH 6450G, Fall 2020.
- HKUST. Calculus I, Math 1013, Fall 2019. (Two sections)
- HKUST. Calculus II, Math 1014, Spring 2019. (Two sections)
- HKUST. Calculus and linear algebra, Math 1003, Fall 2017. (Two sections)
- HKUST. Calculus and linear algebra, Math 1003, Fall 2016. (Two sections)
- California Institute of Technology. Topics in random matrix theory, ACM 217, Winter term 2015-2016.
- University of Minnesota. Theory of Statistics II, STAT 5102, Spring 2014.
- Rutgers University. Calculus I, MATH 135, Summer 2008. Calculus II, MATH 152, Spring 2009. Mathematical Theory of Probability, MATH 477, Summer 2009.